Contemporary Residential Bathroom Renovation, Glasnevin
This project involved the renovation of a downstairs bathroom in a home in Glasnevin, Dublin.
The original bathroom had become dated and our team worked closely with the customer to achieve a new contemporary bathroom design that met their goals, on time and within their budget.
The old bathroom was completely removed and a new modern bathroom with marble tiling and a walk-in shower were installed.
The bathroom was replastered to level the walls for the new tiling and the window in the bathroom was sealed to improve insulation.
- The walls were completely replastered to accommodate laying the new marble-style tiles.
- Considerable piping and access point work was completed behind the scenes to facilitate the reconfiguration of the bathroom layout.
- The entire bathroom was waterproofed and extractor fans were installed to make it damp and mould proof, and insulated plasterboard was used to make it energy efficient.
- The old bath was replaced with walk-in shower with a large shower tray, future-proofing the bathroom and making it more accessible. The new powerful pumped shower delivers a spa-like experience within the home.
- The water cylinder was upgraded and a 2 bar water pump was installed to provide a powerful shower flow.
- 4 recessed lights were installed as well as a backlit mirror to make up for the loss of natural light from the sealed up window.
Completed in just 9 days!